Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's L'Arc~en~ciel's turn to release a PV. Yey! Finally, we get to see 'SHINE'. I had been waiting for this since last year when the anime TV series Seirei no Moribito started airing - which reminds me, I still have the anime at home and I haven't finished it until now. SHINE was the opening song of the anime. The animation's graphics, by the way, is amazing – amazing as if it was not made for TV… Okay, I digress. The PV, it is bursting with colors - literally. I love how the band emerges and then dissolves into the colors. Well, L’Arc~en~Ciel is French for rainbow after all. And I love Ken’s hair! *laughs* Yes, I love how his hair flails as he plays the guitar. There’s also a girl that appears at the latter part of the PV. She enters running amidst dead barren trees – I’m unsure if she’s lost or looking for something. From what I understand, Laruku seems to beckon her. As the band blends with the colors, they turn into a butterfly. And the instant the butterfly touches the tip of the girl’s fingers, the colors begin to flow through her as well. And as the camera zooms out, we see her standing close to where the band is. I love the PV – and I love the song! (*O*)

Now, I’m excited to see NEXUS 4’s PV next. Hyde said they filmed a PV for both SHINE and NEXUS 4. I wonder why 2 PVs though. SHINE is only the b-side for the single NEXUS 4. But, oh well, I’m not complaining *grins*

**did I not mention I love Ken's hair? hahaha** **those eyes.... sigh**
**there's the girl. she's beautiful, ne - she looks like she represents India at a Miss U pageant, doesn't she?**

----------edit----------
Here's the full PV >>>SHINE<<< courtesy of ehnkei at Jdorama
**ehnkei, a million thanks (n_n)**


*****

Arashi released another PV as well. My sister said it's for the Olympics. I don't really know the details. The PV is just so-so. I'm not thrilled about the song either. I still prefer Truth.


But the Keio chipmunk seems to be very proud of it. Look at him grin (1st pic) *hahahaha*

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.