Monday, August 4, 2008

Because there’s only a handful of work that came in this morning, and there’s four of us to do it, I’m already itching to get home. I doubt if there’s more work coming this afternoon – except maybe a call or two. It’s a rare Monday – it’s usually busy around here at the start of the week.

And so, to get through this very slow Monday, I’ve been reading blogs of people I know like one would read a newspaper in the morning. I have this officemate (Noey) who writes so well. She makes the most trivial things seem interesting. She says she’s shallow. But she puts it this way, “Noey is babaw. Correction: Noey is so babaw that if she were a pool, the water would only cover your toes.**grins** Her mind is full of witty lines whereas mine has turned into a soup **sigh**


***

I’m still working on the poem I mentioned in my previous post. It looks done, but it sounds so common. Well, I guess that’s okay as long as it’s not cheesy. That is my utmost fear. So for now, let it remain a ‘draft.’

***

On a brighter note, VAMPS tour had already started. And, the tour goods are finally revealed. Aside from the usual stuff, there’s a knuckle-key ring **suge!**, VAMPS stocking, body sticker . . . . and ‘pouch & mirror’! (O_O) **scrolls further down the VAMPS official store webpage** There’s also VAMPADDICT cream eye shadow and liquid rouge. I’m stunned. Hyde okayed to these?! Or these might be from J-san’s crazy ideas . . . hmmm, I’d go for my second guess. But why are the goods mostly girly stuff? Is it because women commonly outnumber men at lives?

Well, from last month’s CD Data, Hyde and K.A.Z. were asked on what they think about male fans. Hyde said “In actual life I like women, but it's more fun to have more men at lives” (thanks eleonora for the translations). ~Haido, there's no need to stress "in actual life’~ Hahahaha

**Just last night, I was watching some live performances of Wonder Girls from youtube.

The picture of fanboys singing ‘Tell me, tell me’ comes to mind. . . The horror! (ô_ô) So, yeah, I guess I'd go for more women then . . . heehee**

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.