Friday, February 20, 2009


All I Need

Radiohead
>>here<<

I'm the next act
Waiting in the wings
I'm an animal
Trapped in your hot car
I am all of the days
That you choose to ignore

You are all I need
You are all I need
I'm in the middle of your picture
Lying in the reeds

I am a moth
Who just wants to share your light
I'm just an insect
Trying to get out of the night
I only stick with you
Because there are no others

You are all I need
You are all I need
I am in the middle of your picture
Lying in the reeds

It's all wrong
It's all right
It's all right
It's all wrong
It's all right
It's all right
It's all right



~~~
I’m enervated…


We're only 5 in the team. Joey and JM took their annual physical exam today, which left me practically on my own for three hours here at work. Thankfully Mac and Jill, who are from a different team, had helped out until Noey arrived. And Patty has not fully recuperated yet. So for today, it's just Noey and me.

I’ve been listening non-stop to Radiohead’s Jigsaw Falling Into Place this morning. It’s refreshing, since all I’d been listening to these past couple of days were of L’Arc and VAMPS. I finally saw the whole VAMPS live DVD, by the way. My favorite performances were Dolly, Jesus Christ, the Other Side, and Hello. Hello is the time for the band to err… molest Kazu-chan *snickerfit*. Of course, Glamorous Sky is epic. ^^

Also, I’ve seen the PV for I GOTTA KICK START NOW. Aside from Hyde looking extremely good, there’s really nothing much to see. Hahahaha… And Ken’s new PV is also out. The music is great, but -–despite my enormous love for Ken-chan- I honestly can’t stand his singing voice. I’m terrible.

I miss L’Arc~en~Ciel. The solo activities may be good for our rainbow boys though. But they excel so much better when they’re together. I’ll be hanging on the thought that all these solo works would make them more amazing when they get back together. Because really, no matter how beautiful a color is, how could it compare to a rainbow.

Inimitable. That’s L’Arc in my heart.

Yeah, I know. I’m writing gibberish again. I’m in the saddle of madness. I beseech you to keep that in mind. Cut this girl some slack. She’s worked hard today. And she takes love for vitamins. Madness, remember. *smiles*


~~~
Yesterday was my favorite sister’s birthday. She was still in bed when I left for work. When I got in the office, I remembered something I needed to download, so I called home. She answered and said something like “What do you need? I have to go.” Her voice was monotone and strict. I was taken aback by the animosity; I totally forgot it was her birthday. I clumsily asked for my brother instead. She said he was outside then she hung up. The low thud of the receiver as I heavily put it down felt like a small whack in the head, making me remember what the day was. So I quickly sent her a text message to greet her. I did not expect any reply. But she promptly did, said she was going to be late for her class; hence, her hostility on the phone. My sister is capricious like that.

In the afternoon, Rachel and Ces came at the house to celebrate my sister’s natal day. Rach wanted us to take a picture at a studio. But the sun was still hot outside, so we decided to let the day cool down a bit and wait for Zarah too. We watched a few Boston Legal episodes (I miss Allan and Denny too!) while eating donuts and Daddy’s new recipe *which he’s so proud of* --mixed scrambled eggs and Kimchi, slightly flavored with oyster sauce, I think. At around 7 PM, we headed out to the mall. Za was already there, waiting for us.

I ate too much last night. The Takoyaki and Gyoza alone were heavy, but Za was determined to have pizza. And so we did. We discouraged her at first. But the 2 girls at the Takoyaki stand took so long in making our second order, the wait made us hungry again. We were watching them make Takoyaki from our table, and I think they made 3 batches. The first 2 were all burnt black. It was getting late then, it should’ve been best if we had that last order canceled. But I haven’t got the heart to actually tell the girl, the one who made the perfect Takoyaki on our first order. I’m so timid! Her face was gleaming with all the efforts she gave in making that last batch. It was the other girl who was responsible for the 1st two actually (new on the job, maybe?). Then the first girl finally took over --seeing that the other one was close to burning her 3rd batch. In the end, the Takoyaki were half-cooked. Hahaha… That was annoying. Ugh. The timid me and my foolish, romantic head! And then Za noticed their ID --it said "Reliever". When I saw that, I quickly walked away from their stall, in fear that the girl might take offense if she sees me laughing. Rach took the half-done Takoyaki and we moved on to 'Yellow Cab'. We gobbled up an all-meat-lovers pizza, spicy chicken, a potato dish (I don’t know what the name was)... *sigh* Yeah, I ate way too much.

When I got home, I sipped some wine before going to bed (at long last, we opened that bottle –imagine, it was in the fridge since last Christmas!). And I almost cried last night too. My pc had gone haywire. Apparently, my brother shuts down the anti-virus when he plays Special Force. I don’t even know if it’s a virus that’s making it freeze. My mind gets too rattled when something goes wrong with the pc. I lack the ability to think sensibly, as if 'logic' is an alien word. I swear, that pc has seen my upset, crying face more than anyone has. I’m attached to it. The easiest way to make me cry, probably, is by pulling out my Internet connection… I’m shallow like that.

“I don’t know, I don’t know,” Aiba nervously utters to himself (in his cute, funny Japanese accent) as he slowly advances toward the cheetahs in the safari (from an episode of TSD wherein Aiba went to Africa).

That’s what I picture in my head to brush off my worrywart self. I need humor to keep my self together, hehe.

Shallow . . . like the glittery waters, that frilled skirt of ebbing waves from the beach. I'm shallow, hmmmm . . .


0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.