Tuesday, March 3, 2009



There.



*screencaps from I GOTTA KICK START NOW*

There's the reason why you should watch IGKSN's PV. The sole reason.... well, there's K.A.Z. spinning the guitar 'round his neck which is pure awesomeness. It would even be more fascinating if he could do that during a live... But *looks up* yeah, that's enough reason for me. XD

Gomen. Originally, I wanted to put just one screencap up there. But, tell me, how could I choose only one? It was hard enough picking out six caps. This is rather late, I know. Feels like the PV was released ages ago.

For some reason, I've been teetering on posting. Have I ran out of things to write about? Not really. There's Trouble's PV coming --I'm still waiting to see the whole thing though. I saw the CM already --and the short clip of its making. It's funny. I like it! Arashi has got a new PV too, not to mention Ohno getting a PV of his own (Sasuga Riida!). And just last weekend, I had a fabulous time spending it with friends. I'm just waiting for the pictures (Rach, are you reading this? You're definitely reading this! :P). Words and thoughts are building up behind my virtual lips. It's overwhelming. However, for now, *points up at the mosaic* let THAT be my reason to post. *laughs*




p.s. I got my Monthly VAMPS vol. 7 last Friday. Yay! Ai, thank you! <3

2 comments:

rachel_diva said...

hahaha!!! definitely read this one!!! some of the pics are in ces' facebook profile.. take a look.. your pic hugging the alligator is really sweet...
love yah sis!!! thanks for the treat!!!

rachel_diva said...

ei pau.. in answer to your question, cito is our kuya christian in the production team (as you girls so fondly know him)..

and marvin is one of the head ushers in revealed unlimited.. weird dream right?!

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.