Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm back to work. 'Was absent yesterday. Before anything else, here's a song that made me of the deepest shade of blue the other day. Somebody dared me to listen to this with the lyrics in hand. It's an old song of Laruku, from the album Tierra. And I rarely listen to this one -I doubt if anyone would otherwise. It's a bit too sappy, but thankfully it's short (well, the lyrics at least are).

Also, I was stubborn enough to try and translate it on my own *sheepish*. So pardon the mistakes and don't be afraid to point them out to me. ^^


Hitomi ni utsuru mono
L'Arc~en~Ciel
music: Ken / lyrics: Hyde
>>here<<

[english translation]

Here in my eyes
Dyed in autumn's color
Is a bird, the sky, and you
Red fallen leaves and you . . .

The throbbing pain from that time
Will soon fade slowly into the calm

In this plaza you love
Our white breath entwine

Before long, these fallen leaves will turn to snow,
And remain like that even on the day we return here

In my eyes

----------

[Kanji]

瞳に映るものこの



私の瞳の中
秋の色に染められた
鳥と空とあなたがいる
紅い枯葉とあなたが・・・

せつないあの頃の
ときめきは もう
薄れて緩やかな安らぎに変わる

あなたの好きなこの広場に
吐息白く寄り添う

枯葉はやがて雪に変わりゆくけど
いつの日もここへ来て そのままでいて

瞳の中に

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.