Wednesday, February 4, 2009

sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy

I need my Monthly VAMPS, haha. I'm extremely grateful to Gabyta_xan for sharing hers. The first pages read "I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse."

I accept, now what's the offer? *cracks up* These guys . . . THESE GUYS!


I need to get my own copy. I would. Definitely. I'm just waiting for my allowance before I make an order, hehe. (So, my dear Ai? *smiles* I'll be seeing you soon?) But for now, I need to ogle some more at these scans of Monthly Vamps 07 to keep me from zonking out. (Again, thank you, thank you Gabyta_xan <333)


I must say, K.A.Z has very good photos in this volume. And there's no question on Hyde, haha.

Oh, I remember reading something over at LJ about people planning to make a petition to put old albums of Monoral on sale again --or something like that. And, surprisingly, J-san left a reply underneath one of the posts (this entry). It freaked everyone out. Well, not everyone, but some of us were. J-san is the manager of VAMPS. And, apparently, he manages Monoral as well. . . . . He's watching us (O_O). *laughs* Well, to be fair, thinking that he read fans' sites is awesome. It's cool, honestly. But, in his reply, he added 'I do sometimes troll the internet chat rooms posing as a young girl. . .' Sends shiver up my spine.

Hahaha. J-san, you're a character, aren't you? But, we do appreciate all the efforts you do. Arigatou (n_n)

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.