Thursday, February 19, 2009

They did a PV for Trouble first!

--Wait, hopefully there's one for I GOTTA KICK START NOW too. It should have. That's the new single after all, and Trouble is just a cover.

[preview, taken from Fuji TV]

I'm still a little indecisive about VAMPS. But, whatever, I’m enjoying listening to Trouble *laughs*. VAMPS is fun. And I think that’s how Hyde sees this whole project. I know VAMPS music is nothing genius. It's not like Hyde attempts to, even. C'mon, it's Haido! Hahaha. We already know what he’s capable of –-and he (most probably) knows that we do. The band's (or unit) Let’s have some fun, shall we? attitude, THAT I get. The genius is in the crack! That's what's awesome about this whole endeavour. *laughs*

I’m veeery excited to see that new PV (Ha, I couldn’t have made it more explicit than that. I fail in words. Truly). That vintage look. Those glittery jewelry. That hat. Hmmm *grins* Though, I’m not too keen hearing Hyde sing in English *there I've said it!*. But the cover is so catchy --I can’t help it. I’m taking Hyde’s outstretched hand and hop on the motorcycle, so to speak. I’m crazy like that. Hahaha… I bet he was thinking of a similar scene when he wrote IGKSN (of course, without me in the picture! XD). Didn’t he mention in his recent blog he read motorcycle magazines? This [here]

**forgive me if I'm incoherent. I know you still love me... hug? <3**

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.