Friday, February 13, 2009

I have not watched the whole live yet. One thing you must know when Hyde is outside L'Arc~en~Ciel, he goes berserk. Really, really. His voice is raspy and there's more screaming. I'm not complaining though. His songs are meant to be sung that way anyway :P

~
And here are just some of my favorite screencaps --or moments - from the parts I already saw:


Hyde drinking the light and those fierce blue eyes . . . asdlksdfjv --how
could I resist making screenshots of that! *Hahaha, I forget this guy's 40*



This is one awesome performance. He started 'DOLLY' with that instense look. It's almost as if the song has possessed him, especially the lines 'To bring you back into this world, I'd break every rule. . . I do it for love'



I love the intro of 'LOVE ADDICT . . . and that furtive epic smile of Hyde to K.A.Z XD


And of course, they had to end it with 'Midnight Celebration' where Hyde could scream his lungs out, and the music seemed to literally rock the whole place down. I wasn't able to make a proper screencap of that though. The only screencap up there where Midnight Celebration was played is the last pic of that last collage.


I ran out of time actually. I was doing this in the office --just to be clear, I did this when I had finished my work, okay? *laughs*--, but then I couldn't finish it all because Kristell and I had to go home early. I even forgot to make some from 'Glamorous Sky'. Well, I did give the link to that performance (see 2 posts back). Now that I'm home, I suddenly feel exhausted and lazy to continue, hehehe. So I'd leave this as is . . . and because, now, I have other things to see to -like maybe finish watching the live? *gigglefit*

Ja ne!

2 comments:

rachel_diva said...

pau,

hyde-sama updated his myspace blog.

read here:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=1001163280&blogID=470624347

enjoy... tumataba daw siya... padalhan mo nga ng chocolates!!!

pawdough said...

At naunahan mo pa akong mabasa ung blog nya ha! XD

Isa pa kasi yun, bagal magblog, hehe. Ang sabi nya nga magqquit na syang mgsmoke. Pero cigars naman ang hawak ngayon. hay naku!


Happy Valentines Rach! <333

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.