Monday, February 9, 2009

Déjà vu? *look 5 posts back*


This [HERE] is practically the same as my 'Ring!' post. So I wouldn't think it necessary to copy everything here. But that one is mixed with a bit of review (had finished the book last Wednesday). So that is similar to my 'Ring!' post, only there's an added pora-fails-at-writing-a-review. Anyway, it's confusing pointing this and that --either go there and see what I mean or just ignore this and that post altogether. Hahahaha...


Madness. Now, that's something I never get confused of, no matter how many this and that there are. It's also a virus. A different kind. One that I know so well, like the lines on my palm.

XD

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.