Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm very happy. Becky has posted her translation of NEXUS4. I love her work ^(*-*)^

NEXUS4

*L'Arc~en~Ciel*
(Becky's translation)

Drifting aimlessly in a traffic jam
The town is in disorder, acid rain pours down
There are no open seats to tomorrow
We're all just dreaming electric sheep who have lost our way

I don't know when the time I've longed for will come, but my smoldering emotions
Can't just sit quietly and wait

If we look up, the jet tearing through the night sky will guide us
These rusty wings haven't rotted away yet; our spirits roar hotter than theirs
Now awaken NEXT AGE

The traps increase infinitely
If we make a mistake with just one, we'll be laughed at and deleted
The future leads to a virtual room
In the end, the only certainty is this feeling

I won't just watch the flames burn away and give up this chance
I can't just sit quietly and wait

If we look up, the jet tearing through the night sky will guide us
If we keep believing and run, I know we'll make it in time
We won't lose speed no matter what
Now jump on board NEXT AGE

You can throw me away, but I'll get you back
I'm the strongest monster and I took my freedom starting from zero

I'll start the countdown buried in a deafening roar
In time with my heartbeat SAY 3 2 1 GO!
If you look up, the jet flying high will take us on our journey
Now jump on board SPACE AGE YOU VIRTUAL GENERATION!

**for the kanji and romanji of the song, please go >here<**

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.