Monday, September 15, 2008

I am on leave for a week. Yey!

And on this first day, I found this at LJ:


*7 REAL LIFE LESSONS WE LEARNED FROM L'Arc~en~Ciel*

Let’s see… It’s inspiring, amusing, and funny – funny because they’re true. I give my thumbs up to the writer, Yannen. She deserves a big warm hug ^(*o*)^.

I saw an interview of Hyde the other day – he was blond, so it was probably during the ‘Roentgen’ period. He said that he really wanted to be a painter. But he realized that he could express colors better in music. It was probably due to his colorblindness. Just like Yannen noted, Hyde’s words were “there was just this line that I couldn't cross”. It’s a bit sad, isn’t it? This guy deserves a big warm hug too ^(*o*)^.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.