Monday, September 29, 2008

Those were taken when we went to Dampa to celebrate my lola's and cousin's birthday - plus another cousin will be going to Dubai next month for her new job. I love these family gatherings. These occasions are very rare in our family. And I almost missed it because I had to go to work on that Sunday morning. So I came flying home, so to speak, for fear of being left behind. It was extremely fun. What you see in the photos is not even half of the family. But still, we hardly had any get togethers with that much people. My lola have a big family - was it 8 or 9 children? I forget. My cousins in the picture came from Manila, Baguio, and Rizal; my uncle at the head of the table came from Mindoro. There were about 20 people there - it was a riot. And things got crazier when we went to Mall of Asia after. I had a wonderful time and the laughs my family gave me were priceless. It's a little sad to think that it might take a long time before we can do something like that again.


*****


Because our dvd player is broken for good, I often catch my dad in my room watching his dvds of "the Practice" or "Boston Legal" in the pc. I'd seat behind my Dad, wait for him to finish (for the episode he's on to finish) as I eat my dinner. And because of the few times of being sort of forced to watch the series, I've come to like them too.

There was this line of Denny Crane I really liked. He said "It's fun being me". Then he turned to Alan Shore and asked "Is it fun being you?"

I hope I can say that with as much conviction as Denny Crane had when he said it. So far, though it may not always be fun, I like being me ^^

**yup, i'm just half-way through season 2**

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.