Monday, September 8, 2008

And there's nothing more refreshing than Hyde singing beautifully without his lyrics^^ ..hehe - he's just going lalala... I don't know how these demo versions got out. Nobody seems to know and I'd just die of curiosity.

Only, Perfect Blue was cut off *sigh* ... I love that song.




Also, another thing to smile about is the live report of VAMPS that Eleonora shared at the 'Ark BBS'. From the report on Fukuoka, Monoral did the opening act for VAMPS. And Hyde introduced Anis as "the vocalist (he) likes the most in the world." They were supposed to kiss, but it was unclear if they did kiss or not because Hyde made a face and said "I can't, I can't". Well, it really doesn't matter if they did or faked it. Because they already did before in a Halloween live (I'm just unsure if that was 2005 or 2006). Eleonora said Hyde mentioned about it in Le Ciel before. Hyde wrote that he hated having to kiss another guy, but it was already decided and he could no longer back out.

*the live report on Fukuoka that Eleonora translated is 'here'*


About the Halloween live, Yasu (of Acid Black Cherry *don't know if the band is still active though*) also mentioned about that 'here'. And if you read the translation below that page, Yasu seemed to have a great liking for Hyde too. He was right next to Hyde and Anis back then. When the host asked Yasu if he also waited to be kissed, Yasu said "Because to me, there is no difference between a male and female if they are beautiful."

Okashii!

I think I'm having a headache. Something really has gone terribly wrong with me. I was smiling as I was reading the reports just like I smiled when I read the reports on the first Ohmiya kiss at Arashi's concert last summer. Would you know how this is? You'd sort of feel like "Oh, how gross!" for a moment. But then there's this "kyaaa! kawaiii!" feeling that would soon bubble up after. And the only feeling that stays is that fangirl "kyaaaa! KAWAII!"

**for those who want the demo versions, just leave me a message (n_n)**

3 comments:

aiyu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pawdough said...

I had emailed you the link ^^

aiyu said...

i got the link, thank you so much, that's such rare collection.. ^_^

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.