Wednesday, January 14, 2009


A Million Parachutes
Sixpence None the Richer
>>>here<<<

Like a million parachutes the snow’s coming down
I’ll lock up the front door and turn the lights down
In the glow of the streetlights I see them descend
Like a million parachutes, small men on a mission

I miss the warmth and I miss the sun
And I miss the ocean, I miss everyone
And I miss the bridges that span across the bay
Tonight, it seems like ages ago

Like a million parachutes the snow still falls
The dogs are asleep now, there’s no one to call
I’ll put on some records and wait for the light
Under those million parachutes now a blanket of white

I miss the warmth and I miss the sun
I miss the ocean, I miss everyone
And I miss the bridges that span across the bay
Tonight, it seems like ages ago



---

Where are you sun? How could you go on vacation and not bring me along?


Sly. This is, >>here<<. How could I possibly notice that? A well-crafted artifice. That's what it is. Would this mean I must complete the magazines? So far, I’ve only got 2. And there would be 12 volumes? I’m hopeless.

J-san, is this another one of your schemes? Oh, you

And then there’s VAMPS new single. (check vamprose)

VAMPS NEW SINGLE「I GOTTA KICK START NOW」のリリースが決定いたしました。

2009年3月13日(金)発売

I can’t wait to hear it. Like my friend said, just how Haido would pronounce the title is enough to pique our attention. Plus, the DVD will also be released soon! In the set list, there’s Glamorous Sky. Finally, we’d be able to hear Hyde himself sing it. Even the Halloween Live footage would be included. So I'll be able to see the AnisxHyde fanservice then? Ahahaha. Should I? Or should I not buy it? Hopeless, indeed.

Another thing that amuses me is >>this<<. There’s a presence in the corner of the picture that my sister could not ignore. It runs through her veins. XD

We are truly sisters.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.