Friday, January 16, 2009


Tension is a Passing Note
Sixpence None the Richer
>>>here<<<

Do I murder
When I forget you from afar
Too drunk on the poison of endless roads
And the countless smokey bars

But tension is to be loved
When it is like a passing note
To a beautiful, beautiful chord

Do I murder us
Putting pavement in my veins
Shooting in a special heroin
For the seeking and displaced

But tension is to be loved
When it is like a passing note
To a beautiful, beautiful chord


-----

The way this day is unfolding is irritating me. The sun is still nowhere to be seen. The sky looks pale and ghastly without her. I did not have enough sleep last night –-it’s no one’s fault really but moi. I stayed up real late watching random clips of a prospective welcome distraction or addiction. Me is pathetic, I know --ahahaha. Consequently, it was a struggle to get out of bed this morning, and I was almost late for work because my stomach ached. I missed breakfast. And now I missed lunch. I went over to Kristell’s station to watch some more welcome distractions, but we couldn’t because she was suddenly given urgent work. So I came back to my station with my grumbling tummy feeling dejected. And later, I’m going to Botan’s house for a sleepover. But my sister won’t be coming because she has an effing quiz tomorrow morning. I don’t even have any idea on what food I’ll bring later. Oh life! Yeah, I need to get one. Hahaha…


This is not good. I should be thankful that these are my only troubles right now, right? It must be the cold. Yes, that's it. It’s getting in my head, impeding my thoughts and reason. Heehee. So hush. I’m going to stop being grumpy and gabby. I’m okay now. And, a little while ago, Kristell and I were finally able to watch something. She came to my station instead during her lunch.

Maybe one reason why I’m so annoyed is because I don’t have something to think about. I should be reading a book right now. I’m doing better with my TBR, by the way. There’re only about 3 pages left in Amrita that I haven’t read, and I finished Takeshi Kitano’s ‘Boy’ yesterday. With that and half of Amrita, it would roughly be 16 ounces off my TBR *beams*.

Oh, speaking of books, my Powerbooks’ powercard expired. I didn’t notice that it’s been a year since I last bought a book there. There must have been at least one book that I purchased last year, but it may either be that I did not bring the card when I bought it or I got it from a different store. I don’t really know. But now all my points are forfeited, sadly. *SIGH* I was only aware of this all when I bought ‘Boy’ last Sunday. I suddenly remembered I have a powercard; but then, when I glanced at the date on it, the expiration date was already past. Makes me think ‘time could really go by without us noticing.’ It flows everyday just like everything else: light, air, music, coffee, atoms, cells, words, conversations, relationships, age, feelings, love, musings, blogs, life… Unceasing like my breath.

Okay, okay. I’ll go read a book. Bye ^ ^

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.