Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I was browsing through a site somewhere when I read, “fangirls are idiots”. I flared up immediately, and I was thinking 'Damnation!'
Puh. (>.<)


Okay, let me straighten things out. While there are stupid fangirls, ‘Fangirling’ is NOT stupidity. Generalizing that all fangirls are idiots – just because some people are and who happen to be fans - is a fallacy and plain idiocy. Similar to what one of my previous bosses loved to reiterate to us, “there are no stupid questions, only stupid people.” There are no stupid 'fandom', only stupid fans. :p


I’m sorry. This kind of thing does not usually - and should not - agitate me. But, well, I’m making my statement on this once and for all. Never again will I be bothered like this in the future.


*inhale… exhale*


There, I feel much better now that that’s out of my system.


I was reading through my flist over at lj awhile ago too, and I saw a post on L’Arc~en~Ciel through the ages. A thought flashed in my mind after watching the compilation video, ‘Laruku is amazing’. I hope tesu8no8niji wouldn’t mind if I repost here the video that asakk made. Seeing those clips was nostalgic too. I was still in college when I became a fan (was it 2004? though, I think I already learned of the band late 2003?). The PVs released from that time, and when I first saw the older ones, bring along memories from my own existence as well. So, yes, Laruku has ceased in being a mere band I simply admire.







I need to see Jack in the Box 2008. I really hope it gets aired or something. I want to see it. Laruku members were all present; though, as themselves, not as the band.

*pics from BARKS*


*there's Ken

*Haido (with Aki of SID?)

*and Leader --Testu with Takanori Nishikawa (T.M. Revolution)

*And Haido again
*Yuki was there too; he was the drummer for session-A. I just couldn't find him in the pictures.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.