Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's kinda late for this post, but I'm doing it anyway: There will be 2 Live-Action Nodame Cantabile films for release on 2010. *Hurray!* (had posted the news at my lj yesterday… redundancy wouldn’t hurt, would it? :p)

>>news from Anime News Network<<

I haven’t been following the animation’s sequel – seeing that it’s almost exactly the same as the Live-action special. But now that the producers had expressed their plan to do a sequel on that Paris sequel, I’d definitely have to see that - my presentiment being a sequel's sequel will be quite something. The release though would be fall next year. *but is willing to wait ^^*

---

Christmas is almost here! I still got a long to-do list to prep up for its arrival *heavy sigh*. Okay, let me start with my selfish self first, hehe. Though I’m ninety percent sure I won’t get any of these as presents, I’ll put my Christmas wish list here anyway **because xmas wishes are sparkly delightful things, so :o)**

Wish-list,

*External HD or a very tall spool of blank DVDs (dual-layer would be better)
*Monthly VAMPS (any volume except the 3rd)
*Glade (yes, the air-freshener. I keep forgetting to buy one. Though I have nothing against gardens, ours have a small canal at the end, which is just right outside our bedroom window and the lid broke. At times, the canal exudes a stench that inevitably filters through our room. And it’s my brother’s Moschino that suffers. Not too practical)
*upgrade my lj to a paid account (Of all things, it’s the icons that got me hooked. Hahaha)
*books (whatever it is, I wouldn’t mind)
*Movies
*Hills Bros Coffee (this is always out of stock in the mall near my house *pouts*)

hmmmm . . . I know I have something else in my head, but I’m cutting this list short. Other lists need attention *groans*

My lovelies – I must reiterate – I’m NOT encouraging you to indulge this selfish impractical girl. If you can’t choose from any in the list, I could always settle for ‘love’. Ahahaha. Yup, I have room for lots and lots <333

2 comments:

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

paupau, nabasa ko nga po na they're planning the 3rd season of nodame na! ang saya! ^__^

happy holidays in advance.. you have tons of my love pau, muah.. ^3^

(..and hugs too!) *hugs*

pawdough said...

domo arigatou ♥♥♥
so now I'll have extra more to give out


*glomps essiehime*

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.