Monday, December 22, 2008

Only 3 days left before Christmas! (n_n)

Finally, I'm done for the day! *floor* Today's load was insane and I got dizzy what with the ridiculous number of customers wanting to... Ow, I'll just shut it. My head still hurts. I knew today would be very very busy. But the work that came exceeded my expectation. Oh, my poor head (>.<). Joey gave me a handful of chocolates to cheer me up (it definitely felt being demented and the sweets kinda worked - a little).

So anyway, as the holiday season's climax draws near, I'm becoming more restless at each passing day. There's Christmas, then there's the New Year. With all the maddening preparations and festivities, it feels as if time is passing too slow and yet too fast at the same --and I'm caught right in the middle, my head aches. Again, my poor little head (T.T). The coming year looms like a shadow of a tsunami poised to flood everything clean. It’s a little overwhelming just to think about it. But, yes, I’m eager for it just the same. Let the waters downpour on me, I'm sure it would be refreshing.

My friends and I were supposed to spend the 26th by the beach to watch the sunset (would’ve been more fitting for the New Year’s Eve, but I cannot spend that without my family around me). This morning, Rachel sent me a message to inform that our plan is cancelled and we’re camping somewhere else –she said it’s a bit risky to stay by the seashore with this weather. The mornings indeed have become very cold and the winds are stronger. I now have to wear a jacket, in spite of putting on a long-sleeve top already, on my way to the office. I’m not up for this cold climate – I’m a ‘warm-weather’ person through and through. Camping still sounds good, though I was looking forward to sleeping by the seashore as the heavy wind brushes up my face and smell the fresh salt water. It would've been lovely watching the sun as it colors the vast sky into a magnificent painting, letting the colors brush off the sea --yes, I only intended to be the lucky spectator, as swimming is out of the question. But, oh well…

-----

I finally got the short clip of Ysrael playing as Samson in one of the past Cantatas in our church –and it’s one of my favorite too. I think this was 2004? **I forget** Botan edited it, adding the subtitles and putting clips of JE boys in the upper right to make it seem as if it was featured on a Japanese TV show. She uploaded it at youtube **brilliant! hehe** and sent us the link. I’m not sure if Ysrael had seen it yet though. If he discovers that I’ve also embedded it in my blog, he might skin me alive… But, I’m taking my chances, hahahaha!



 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.