Thursday, December 18, 2008

So it's true. The last aired episode of Boston Legal is really the show's finale. How naive of me. UGH. How slow could I get. But pleeeeaase tell me it isn't true *sniffs*. Yes, I'm still in denial. I can't say good-bye to Boston Legal so suddenly --could I? Is it really? So there won't be anymore of...

I just read Wikipedia awhile ago. It says "In an interview with the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on Dec 7th, David E. Kelly said that it was in fact ABC's decision to end Boston Legal. He also stated that executives did not want to commit to a fifth season, so he had to fight to bring it back for a short season of 13 episodes". For a moment there, it got stuck in my throat and I could not swallow the whole thing. Gradually, yes, I would be able to take it in... but -- but! Uwaaaaaaahhhhhhh

*WAILS*

Damnit! It's the only American show I could find that can make me fall down laughing as if there's no tomorrow. Of all the shows they had to end, why did it have to be this one? WHY?!?

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.