Friday, July 18, 2008

Eto ang mas magandang translation ng song. Nang mabasa ko 'to, parang isinumpa ko na ung gawa ko (hahaha). Haaaay, Kailangang mag-aral nang mabuti!

Ma, shikata ga nai. Boku was mada jozu ja arimasen. Datte, totemo hazukashii yo, boku no shita koto ga . . . honto ni zenzen dame desu yo (-_-;) . . . . Pora, ganbarimasu!

And so, here Eleonora's (from the Ark BBS) translation of the song. It's beautiful. I feel like mine is dull compared to hers ^(*-*)^

Time Goes By

Do you remember that day?
And the time goes by
I am still alive now

In this kind of world
Aah, how silly
But even out of breath, I can still run
Lightning up my engine getting started

I'm racing forward until this confusing season will pass away
While inside my heart, I'm secretly thinking of you

Do you remember that day?
I'm closing my eyes because of the blinding light
But the after-image is there, getting in the way
Like a sudden drop that falls on my heart

In a moment the thoughts I was suppressing are brimming over
And now every scenery is full of you

I keep staring beyond that frozen time
I loved how gently you seemed to embrace my pain

I'm racing forward until this confusing season will pass away
While inside my heart, I'm secretly thinking of you

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.