Friday, February 19, 2010

This is rather late. But I still can't get over this picture. I love it to pieces. My favorite would have to be Ken (eh sorry Hyde, I love you too but Ken really wins with that outfit... and don't get me started on that pose *flails*). I almost regretted pre-ordering Laruku's compilation album, Quadrinity, which they'll be releasing this March. But when I saw the list, I was so relieved I did. The list is ~here~, and a bigger version of the pic. I have no complaints about their picks. They made really good choices. And for sure, I'm going to worry like hell when the release date comes and my copy does not arrive at my doorsteps soon enough. Ahehe....

February is almost ending. It'll be time to turn the page of my calendar soon.....
*peeks at calendar* "Hello, Ken." Yeah, I got meself a L'Arc calendar. =)

~~~

There are still issues in the office --maddening issues that must be addressed to. As for me, I am not really involved so the only thing that I need to focus on is to keep silent. I guess the wisest thing to do is to lay low the radar. And about my little quandary a few days ago, I chose the sun. I can't live without her, so the right choice must be where she shines. And so, I'll be staying a little longer where I am. As long as sunlight still flows into that space, I'll stay.

My workplace is a little gloomy these days. It's a good thing my BBs are here to keep me excited in life. Ahahaha. Look at them! Aren't they perfect? *grins*

*--no, there's nothing you can say that will pull me out of this insanity. :P*

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.