Thursday, February 4, 2010

WARNING: picspam ahead :P

So my package arrived yesterday, Laruku's BLESS single and Arashi's 5x10 DVD...
Mom: Hay naku, salamat. Kahapon pa antay na antay anak ko dyan.
Courier: Eh ma'am, mga nobody nobody lang naman ho laman nyan.
*laughs*

~
BLESS is beautiful, as expected. I love the concerto version.


Now, about Arashi's
, I wish Johnny would put extra stuff on JE's DVDs. Uhm, I like the cover, but I was expecting there was a booklet or something more inside other than the DVDs. What we got is just a small cardboard with the list of the PVs and the directors' names of each video. Maybe they could've put a picture or two. But a cardboard? Merp.


A few magazines arrived too. I got Sho on my lap I bought the An-an in which Sho-kun was featured. I think An-an is like FHM here, only An-an features men. I'm so proud of myself for getting the mag I even let my mom browse the mag. *grins* And she liked it, by the way. LOL.


I also got Myojo, which was a total fail on my part. I ordered it as a present for my sister. I chose their Feb. issue because they've got Arashi on their cover. But then, I made a mistake and got the March issue instead, which I did not know then. I thought I had ordered the right one. And I was supposed to ask my friend to keep it for a while and then I'll just take it before my sister's birthday. My friend had ordered the magazine for me, you see. So when it arrived, she sent me a text saying I MUST see the magazine. She rarely makes demands so I conceded and we met up the other day. She had this snicker on her face when she handed the package to me. When I opened it, surprise, surprise! My gaze fell on pink sunflowers on the mag's cover and at the center of each flower is a tiny Arashi member's head. It's the most hilarious thing I have ever seen (okay, maybe not the most but it was so arbitrary I couldn't keep myself from laughing). I'm not even sure who are on the cover... I think NYC boys? But I don't really care much about them. My friend said she got confused when she received the package. She must have thought, "Paula said she bought this because she said Arashi is on the cover. But I don't think this is what she meant." XD


*note: this blog was written at home again :(

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.