Saturday, February 6, 2010


There's a reason behind everything
.

Whatever. It's not that I don't believe in that. But I find it annoying how some people make it sound that every reason should be something complex and profound. And if it's something simple or plain, they'll say no, it's something else. Pfft.


Err, okay, ignore me. It's a slow night and I'm bored -and talking/typing gibberish. I'm reviewing English grammar but there's too many distractions tonight. My head, for one. My idle head. *laughs* If I sit in the living room, the TV is too noisy I can't concentrate. You can't underestimate the power of television, you know. Hahaha. It will pull you in, even if what's on is some crappy drama, you still wouldn't be able to help not to look. And if I'm in my room, like right now, I can't take my eyes off -and my hands, as you see- from the pc. Gawd, I'm hopeless tonight.

*gets up to get something to eat*

--Oh, and I'll try my best not to go back and loiter around this virtual world tonight. Go Paula, be productive! LOL.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.