Friday, October 17, 2008



I am shoveling snow.

No, I did not fly off to another country that has winter. In Murakami’s ‘Dance Dance Dance’, the protagonist, who was a feature writer for a magazine, repeatedly mentioned shoveling ‘cultural snow’. That’s where I got the idea on shoveling. But cultural snow is too much for me – my aim is only the muddle of snow cooped up in my head, so to speak. I’m currently trying to revive my livejournal. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with the accounts I have: blogspot, livejournal, multiply, friendster, myspace, etc. Not to mention the accounts I have on various forums. I have actually lost track how many there are. Only this blogspot is regularly updated. But I’ve made my decision and am determined. I’m bringing my lj back to life.

You might wonder why, considering the ridiculous number of blogs that already exist, would I want to add one more. I’ve already said this in my lj; I need something to organize my thoughts and a place to gush. I don't intend to own a lot of blogs though. Albeit I'm having two, I don't plan on repeating myself just for the sake of keeping both journals alive. And even so, I don’t fear becoming redundant. I most certainly will not go and kill myself. I can live with it. In fact, I may have just been redundant by this post - as I have already mentioned my plans to shovel in my livejournal. See, it’s perfectly fine with me :P

Besides, I find this relaxing - writing a journal/blog. If I may be frank with you, these blogs are really to satisfy myself. Yes, I have a tendency to be self-centered… pathetic… whatever *hahahaha* Hmmm... that might be a good blog philosophy. Whatever. *beams* That word has become very convenient nowadays, hasn’t it?

So if you have time to waste on . . . whatever, please have a peek here >> beneath-the-full-moon

2 comments:

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

Aw.. I haven't read Dance Dance Dance, maski nga 'yung Norwegian Wood..T__T ang mahal kasi, huhu..

I've been thinking of creating an LJ blog as well.. But only because it's more customizable. I like the layout and all, teehee.. xD

..at hindi ko pa din tapos ang Kitchen. I haven't found time to sit and enjoy the book. T__T

..at kelan tau magkikita Paupau? haha..:D I can imagine ang walang humpay na kwentuhan natin. Nagtatanong na din si nel, ahaha.. xD

pawdough said...

Sige, mag-LJ ka rin ^^ hehe

and, my budget (both monetary and time) is a bit tight - which I think would stretch until the end of this year. So, if it's okay with you, how about January? *ahehehe - I'm serious though*

gusto ko n rin kayong makita!!! pero hindi pa umaayon sakin ang mga bagay-bagay. But- come Jan.- by hook or by crook magmeet up tayo ha... *I'm really serious*

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.