Thursday, October 9, 2008

There's no one here again. Except *glances behind* the people from the other department again. And they're all glued to their monitors. What a suitable time for a picspam! Huweeeeeeee ^(*0*)^ *quietly laughs so as to not disturb the people from the other department*

The 3rd issue of Monthly VAMPS killed me. I want a copy! Badly!

So here, the only pretty girl I'll ever fall in love with *grins*
*Again, I must thank Matsuchan for sharing these^^*
*If those abs were covered, wouldn't it be easy to mistake him for a girl (but, of course, that would only apply to those who don't know this guy :p)**
*Lovely! VAMPS cosmetics.I'm... speechless. Was this the one Hyde was using? (see previous post)*
.
I heard the tour is doing great. *yokatta!* Plus, they'll be releasing an album next year (a single or two prior that, I guess). And, how could I forget, it was Tetsu's natal day last Friday. ~Leader, mou ichido, otanjoubi omedetou (^o^)//~
.
*goes back to work - or pretends to go back working so as to not make the people from the other department get envious. Hahahaha.. now, if you could pardon this delirious person due to an unreasonably dull late-shift that's driving her nuts and only has her blog to gush in hopes of alleviating some of the drabness<3*

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.