Thursday, May 29, 2008

Now that the L'7 is almost over, there's only Japan left for the tour, Hyde is getting ready for his own band's activities, VAMPS. He has teamed up with K.A.Z. this time - instead of just going solo. They were on Mezamashi yesterday to promote their single 'Love Addict', I think. And I soooooooo love how he looks.

**He's got the girly look again (>w<)**

Haido has left several messages in the Hydeist BBS last Monday.

**Thanks Eleonora (the Ark BBS) for sharing your translations**

Overseas No.73467 投稿者: HYDE2008-05-26 02:05:45

Obviously, being the first time, it was especially awesome.Also because they were hot since before the live.To put it simply, Shanghai and Korea before the performance were quiet (laugh).Maybe it's because they have more occasions and they are near to Japan??Surely when it's the first live, anywhere is pretty cool.♪I built some happy memories.

Good Night No.73716 投稿者: HYDE2008-05-26 02:30:31

From this week the Japanese lives are starting already.Though we won't have the overseas atmosphere, being a complete change, I have to do rehearsal~If I get there late I'll lose big!Once these lives will be over Larc won't have others for quite a while, but I'll be happy if you can think that we are getting ready to fly even higher. Let's burn together!

So, I'll go to sleep.....Good night~☆

I'm somehow relieved by what he said in his last post. And not only them, we're all getting ready to fly even higher . . . heh heh heh

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.