Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I’m back! Lol. I missed my blog. It’s been a little stressful here in the office lately. It has been insanely busy I thought I’ll never see the end of it. But here I am. Work is back to normal and we’re all happy now. :D

I met up with Ai last night. I finally got the VAMPS album I bought from her. I’m ecstatic. I like how the album looks like a small photobook -I even got the limited edition that comes with the DVD containing the PVs for the singles the band had released. Chou ureshii! And I got Wink Up Oct. issue too. I’m gonna take pictures later to post if I remember to, that is. My copy of Sweet Dreams single is also coming very very soon. And some other stuff just as wonderful are coming my way too. Chou ureshii yo!

Christmas is just right at the corner, isn’t it? It’s still –or should I say, only 2 months away. And I’m already thinking of all the things that I wish to buy/have. My, I’m becoming more selfish and more agitated at every second. There’s the L’Arc~en~Ciel 2010 calendar that is now for pre-order at Yesasia. I wonder if I’ll have that or the re-re-release of Hurry Xmas. Yes, L’Arc is releasing the single for the 3rd time. Releasing Hurry Xmas every year for Christmas has become a L’Arc tradition it seems. They even put a DVD with --heaven forbid -- unpublished performances from Tour 2007-2008 THEATER OF KISS *gasps*. How sly. So what can a fangirl do? Paula is too weak. :/

Anyway, I know I sound heartless blabbing about these superficial things like this when our country has just suffered from 2 typhoons, especially from Ondoy. But writing about it now only looks even more superficial to me. So I’d rather not....

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.