Wednesday, October 21, 2009


4 Minute Warning
By Radiohead

>>here<<

This is just a nightmare
Soon I'm gonna wake up
Someone's gonna bring me 'round

Running from the bombers
Hiding in the forest
Running through the fields
Laying flat on the ground

Just like everybody
Stepping over hills
Running from the underground

This is your warning
4 minute warning

I don't wanna hear it
I don't wanna know
I just wanna run and hide

This is just a nightmare
But soon I'm gonna wake up
Someone's gonna bring me 'round

This is your warning
4 minute warning


------

I will be going on a business trip, my very first one, in November. I’m excited and yet I am also very anxious. It will just be my boss and me. I’m not scared about the work or my boss, ahaha. Honestly, I am thrilled for this new job we’ll be doing. It’s more of a personal thing really. I have never traveled without a close friend beside me. So I feel like I’ll be completely on my own. And exactly THAT is what I’m terrified of because I don’t think I had ever traveled outside Metro Manila alone. Technically, I have my boss with me. But still! So when they told me I was the one going and that it’ll be for 5 days, I almost backed out. But I thought if I don’t go now, when would I ever go? I know this is a blessing. And I am very very thankful for it. This’ll be the test run for greater things coming. I was told that this is the time where I should stop talking and start listening because God is answering me back. Wow. If it’s Him, it’ll be something cool. I’m sure of it. I should know. But still, it's scary. My knees are shaking, so to speak, but I’m going to suck it up and make my first step into this adventure.

You know, I don’t think life is a race. A lot of people say it’s like a war. And I have to agree with them. Because it is. Like an adventure in Super Mario or something. . . . . but-


Oh, I should stop this blather and get back to work. I don't think I can elaborate now what I've just said about life. Suddenly, I'm not in the mood. lol

Ja ne! =)

2 comments:

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

Wooow, you're so lucky! You get to travel while earning.. Saan ka punta, pasalubong ha? :p

On to Mushroom Kingdom! ^___^

Bring him with ya!
*throws Yoshi*

haha.. :)

pawdough said...

Secret muna kung saan until it's confirmed 100%, ahehe. Right now, it's almost sure and hopefully everything will go smoothly.


*catches Yoshi*
Arigatou! lol :D

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.