Friday, July 17, 2009

Haven't been myself lately.... And I am still in no condition to be writing. I am a falling autumn leaf. It seems that all desires or drive to make anything worthwhile I'm keeping in my bones have gone on hiatus. I still don't feel like doing anything. Bleh~

. . . . . And so, I just dropped by to say "Hi!" because I miss blogging. But I don't miss it that much yet to write something that is. . . . . . really something. lol. So now, peeps, I go back to being a falling autumn leaf and listen to Michael Jackson's songs :P. I'll see you all when my summer comes around.

Mata ne (^_^)//


*** P.S. To be clear, this is not a hiatus notice. XD

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.