Friday, July 31, 2009

Finally some quiet time! *desk*

Work has been stressful today. Thankfully, the ruddy cases have stopped coming. But, in all honesty, I liked having to work on them *smiles*. These past few weeks had been extremely dull here in the office. It's not like I'm complaining. I'd be crazy to! I mean, when had a lazy person complained about not having any chores to do. But there's only too much I can take when it comes to loafing. So today's workload is an aberration I was really happy to take. My head hurts just a little though. But I'm fine to be frazzled every once in a while. *laughs* What a relief to know my brain can still function as it should be. :P

And so, I said I'll be holding on the thoughts I had yesterday *points at post below*. I still am. It may take me a while before I can properly put them into words understandable by a person other than myself, hehe. My thoughts are still in a state of a... hodgepodge. In a sentence, it's mainly about "What does it mean to be alive?" Sheez, that sounds so clichéd I can't help but cringe. Hahaha. But it's frustrating to have to think about it, isn't it? I must really be getting old.

There's something Anne of Green Gables had said about regret that I can't forget. I think I had followed that series until... uhm, the 4th book? That was during my high school years. I did not know then that the scene (in the 3rd book, I think) where she went out for a stroll on a beautiful afternoon, when the flowers were blooming, will make this much impression on me. She said she would regret not taking a walk in that beautiful day when she's 80. So she went out and seized the day. In effect, I've been also thinking about things I might regret not doing when I get to 80. . . . But, the truth is, my dilemma is exactly THAT something that I have to do. Yes, I am fretting about not coming up of things to think of regretting when I'm past my prime. Omigawrsh, I'm worried of my aged self regretting not deciding on things I might regret. Ugh. It's depressing and mental. It's almost laughable. These blasted ruminations! :/

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.