Friday, July 24, 2009

What am I doing? It's a quarter to 3 PM. In just a little while I head home. Hopefully a bit before 5 because at 5 I go out again, this time with my sister and brother, to watch Harry Potter. Thereafter, I -we - head home again. And then, tomorrow, I meet with my colleagues and take a jaunt at the salon. I'll get my hair straightened, because it's such a bother tying it in a bun everyday. I'm too lazy like that. And then what? Gawd, this life is so taxingly boring, isn't it? I'm getting bored just typing all this write now. I'm tempted to press CTRL+A and then hit delete. . . . Uhm, I'm at least excited for later and tomorrow. After tomorrow, I won't have to comb my hair anymore. Hahahaha. I don't hate my hair that much. Really.

I'm sorry. I'm just really tired. Tired of thinking what to think. And of thinking about things that are better left ignored. I'm currently listening to Astor Pazziolla -hoping to unwind and help me figure out what to make of these... downpouring quiet thoughts. I don't understand them completely yet. They're all jumbled together like a salad. I have no confidence to share them either. It's nothing big. Honestly. Just small things I ask myself about things... and my self. The most frustrating are questions that I can only ask. The answers are as distant as the mute stars. So anyway, these past few days had been quite depressing. I find even the rain depressing. But
let me be clear, to whoever is reading this, that I am not a suicidal person. I fear death the most because I don't want to leave this life yet. So, I'm safe, ok? lol.



Ok, I'm done for the day! *rushes home*

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.