Thursday, April 30, 2009

*shivering*

It’s cold here in the new building and annoyingly quiet. I’ve been playing Sorority life since this morning. The peeps here and me took some photos earlier too. Hmmm... I wonder why no one has uploaded them yet. I wonder why. At least the lighting here is good. It's bloody boring here! Hahaha. Maybe, because the others aren't here yet, so the workplace feels more quiet than usual. And then in about fifteen minutes, we’ll be heading back to the old building, which is quite near. Almost just across the street, only a wee bit farther. I look out the window and all I see are buildings and a grey sky. I’m now filling my head with Radiohead, in reverie…………

Frankly, and again, I just want to type. And I need to see if I’m still capable of writing coherently. Well, it seems my sentences are comprehensible enough, right? Though in entirety, I doubt it.

Ugh. Okay, I better close my pc and get going. Bye!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.