Saturday, May 2, 2009


Hey, anyone seen this yet?



I soooooo want to be there! It'll be déjà vu, wouldn't it? Oh, I'm so envious of the fans who'll get to go. If I can just get my hands on the Paris Live DVD, then maybe I can be appeased. XD

Okay, how about these vampstastic pictures over ~here~? Uhm, I did not know about this either. I got the news over at the Ark bbs, hehe. I just got home from a friend's bridal shower (Raquel, congrats! Sana payagan ka pa rin ni Kuya Jimmy na mag'DVD marathon' kasama ng caregorup ni Rachel -kahit na pagdating ng umaga ay ikaw na lang ang natitirang gising, hehe. *mmwahh*). It's my first time to attend one. We did not have any men in bunnies costumes. Eww. But it was really fun. Thankfully, I did not have to verbally give the bride to be any message in front of all the guests like the others. Because frankly I don't have plans to ever walk the aisle, hahaha :P . So what message or advice or words of encouragement could I possibly give her. Seriously.

And I just got me a Johnny's Community Toolbar *BEAMS, is proud of self*. I hate adding toolbars to my firefox window. It looks so cluttered with them. but I'll make an exception with just this one. . . . . . Okay, if there's a Laruku one (which is totally unlikely, but I can't help but flail on the idea of having one), that would definitely go right in the exceptions too. (n_n)

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.