Thursday, November 13, 2008

My natal day elapsed like any other normal day. My friends came over and we ate and watched a movie – but we always do those on sleepovers. Nothing out of the extraordinary really, except that I’m exactly a year older. And, quite frankly, I don't feel any older – for one, I'm already used to the fact that I’m getting old ever since I got to twenty-two. And I have a lot of other things to think about, so I don’t want to be bothered with trivial things like 'age' **hahaha**. But being ‘mature’ is of an utterly different matter and which I am quite averse delving into right now.

To everyone who greeted me, I give my warmest gratitude to you all. For someone who frequently forgets people’s birthdays, a simple greeting she receives for her own natal day is more than enough to warm the cockles of her heart.

I do have a lot of things to be thankful for. My family to begin with **and I have to give special credit to my dad because he kept greeting me the day before, repeatedly reminded me that he’s greeting me a day ahead so in case he forgets on the day itself he at least had greeted me in advance already. Whew! That was one mouthful**.

Kristell’s present is one of the loveliest things I have ever received. There are two cards attached to it – one is written in Hangul and the other in Kanji. That alone made me ecstatic. Just think of the effort she gave to compose them, especially the one in Kanji. That girl is studying Korean after all, not Japanese. Which reminds me, I have yet to decipher her message, hehe.


And I got an overflow of gifts from Rachel. She came over, bought me a cake and some food, and gave me two beautiful hairpins, and, most of all, blessed me with the warmest of hugs. Now tell me, how could I resist showering this lady with love <3

---------------


My Monthly VAMPS arrived last Friday (Yeah!). Even though I’ve already seen scans prior that, I was still overjoyed when I got my own copy **when I opened the package, I almost squealed like a fangirl – oh wait, I am one – but I contented myself with showing it off to my mom and friends**. If you’ve seen me then, I may have looked happy and still perfectly calm. But really, my heart was flailing as any sensible fangirl’s should. I know the scans from Matsuchan are way better **oh bless her for sharing them ^^**, but I had to take some pictures of my own and brag. And if you could just pardon me and let me be silly, it was my birthday after all *hahaha*.


VAMPS very 1st tour has finally ended, if I'm not mistaken. Omedetou to Haido, K.A.Z. and the rest of the band (^_^). They had 46 'lives'! Not including the 2 nights for the Halloween Live 2008. What's left now, and what everyone is hoping for, is the dvd! haha... And of course, Hyde said they'd release an album - and a single is a must before that. But they're probably saving those for early next year.



**I bought my Monthly VAMPS from Ai. And she's got more magazines to offer, the list is in her site. You might want to check her multiply: >>here<< or >>here<<**

3 comments:

shinbi06 said...

Just tell me kung kaylangan mo n ung english translation ng card =P... hehehehe,, Im happy n ngustuhan mo ung gift ko balak ko nga sana k Aiba ko ipaabot kaya lng baka daw makita sya ni Haido.. hahahahaha.. Happy Birthday ulit Paorasan ^_^

Unknown said...

Belated Happy Birthday Pau!
As a late present.. I'll give you something next time *ehemhaidoposutaehem*

Glad you liked the mag ^^ until 2011 kaya yang MV? Grabeh mamumulubi HYDExKAZ fans!

And oh, thanks for the plug ^^;

pawdough said...

Ai, salamat ^^

hanggang kelan nga kaya ung mv... pag yung next issue may 'the bride' at 'sally', siguradong hahanapin kita! hehe

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.