Thursday, November 20, 2008

"You are too concerned
with what was and what will be.
There's a saying:
Yesterday is history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
but today is a gift.
That is why it is called the present."


--Master Oogway, Kung Fu panda


Have watched Kung Fu Panda the other night - watched it twice actually. My cousin came in my room right when I had just finished the movie and forced me to see the movie again with her. Well, now that I think about it, I fell asleep halfway through the second time. Don’t misinterpret. The movie is good. But it was almost midnight then when we repeated the whole thing, and I get up real early for work the next morning.

Because of my effing HD’s predicament, I’m abstaining from Japanese shows for now. I am forced to because my primary drive doesn’t have much space right now. And I can’t afford that one to crash. Every now and then I get agitated at the thought of the files I have in my second HD. I need other shows or movies to watch - my withdrawal symptoms, maybe. Suggestions anyone? I need something equally funny and interesting as Boston Legal, hehe ... *sigh* Where does one download ‘inner peace’? I must have left it inside my wretched HD … (kidding :P)

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.