Wednesday, April 30, 2008

From 'Tagged' - dahil tinatamad ako magsulat pero nagpipilit magpost (lol)

'TAGGED' (10 Random Things About Me)

1. I'm a big fan of L'Arc~en~Ciel (and an unofficial Hydeist . . . hahaha). I used to listen to their songs everyday. I've got about a hunderd GB worth of Laruku's file in my pc. And I'm going to Hong Kong just to see them. ^_______^

2. I'm studying Nihonggo. Before, I just want to be able to eat while watching anime - without having to worry about the subtitles. But I'm really fascinated by Japan's culture. And, I'd be happy if I can read Banana Yoshimoto's 'Kitchen' in the original text.

3. I can't stand our bedroom door left ajar. This is not just when I'm sleeping or when I'm alone in the room. Even if I'm just chatting/ watching something with my sister, I can't concentrate if our door's open - even if it's just a tiny bit open.

4. I like to draw anime characters. Before, I wanted to become an animator. But I'm still having difficulty drawing male characters.

5. I'm unobservant. I'd walk on a wet floor and might slip even before seeing the 'caution' sign.


6. I'm bad at multi-tasking. Although I've improved now because of work.

7. My favorite authors are Banana Yoshimoto and Fyodor Dostoyevsky. I can't remember how many times I've read 'Kitchen'.

8. I don't know how to put on make-up. My bottle of perfume can last up to a year - I keep forgetting that I have one. I hate taking a bath - although I do it because I must. So don't get any weird ideas, ok? Hehehe (there's a bit of Nodame in me)

9. I have small feet. I get frustrated shopping for shoes.

10. My favorite food are breaded eggplant and instant kimchi ramyon. I'll eat any kind of eggplant dish - but the best is still breaded eggplant dipped in mayonaise and soy sauce with wasabi. And, I add grated cheese to my instant kimchi ramyon (there's just one brand that I buy - but the name's written in Hangeul so I can't read it). It tastes like ramyon spaghetti. Yum!
**Ayan, kayo naman ang taya ^_^

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.