Tuesday, March 22, 2011

(Source: furoido)
When the traces of my tears have dried,
I'll call out to you once again, so answer me
I realized that I'm not alone, let's make our way t
oward that shining door together

There's an endless sky out there
I hear a clear voice telling me now,
So shall I change this 'self' that is unabl
e to fly?
Let me take that first step and, no matter how many time it takes,

Start over again....

There's nothing you can't see
I hear a clear song telling me,
An undying hope is here
I'll always be ready to stand back up on my feet again
With all my might

--from Hatenai Sora, Arashi [translation from eternity subs]

My heart aches for Japan. For those people who have lost the
ir loved ones. For those who lost their home. For those who lost their town. For those who lost their lives. But, yes, there is an endless sky out there. Life continues like that horizon above us. It does not end here. I want to say "so be strong" to those people. I want to say "things will get better, for sure." Just like the sun never failing to rise every morning. But my voice is powerless at the moment. My words irrelevant and weightless.

Help is what matters at this time. I admire how quick Arashi fans have organized a fundraiser to help Japan. To date, they have already raised $21,000. Even though a lot of them may not know people personally who are currently living in Japan. Li
ke me, the people they probably know most are Arashi and the people that had worked with the boys. I don't get why people get exasperated by the overly concern of fans for Japanese artists. If that is how people relate to Japan, then I see nothing wrong with that. What matters is people are concerned and they want to help.

I'm still in the office at the moment, so I can't search fo
r the link of the fundraiser that the Arashi fans community has organized over at LJ. I'll edit this and repost it as soon as I get home.

Everything you need to know about the fandom fundraiser is here >>AQR<<


It doesn't really matter which fundra
iser one gives their donation to. As for me, the best option is 24HRS TV's. I don't have the link and the tutorial with me right now (the site is in Japanese). I'll put all link later when I'm home.

Here are the screencaps with guide on how to make a
donation to 24HRS TV, as shared by Matsubunny at Arashi no Jidai. The webpage is https://cr.ntv.co.jp/24htv/charity/


0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.