Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm starting the year right, ne? *laughs*

To my most beautiful bb, お誕生日おめでとう! ♥


And here's a cool fan-project just for hysus' day, Secret Celebration ~hyde illustation book~. I like the one with the white tiger the best. Seeing those fan-arts makes me want to draw. But I don't do drawing. LOL. I must say, there have been very few faces I've seen that inspired me to draw them. And, in my life so far, I've only tried to seriously draw just 2, one is hyde and the other one is...... Xena. *laughs* I'm not kidding though. I used to love the show. I don't know. But, shame, I've never met a kid who had the same love for it as I had. Err, why am I bringing up this subject into my post. This is supposed to be only about hysus! Oh well, what done is done. Gomen ne. =)

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.