Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You always said it's rock 'n' roll
Life is a battle, fight and grow
Flash back
I loved your flavor
I remember…

I know I should dream on my own now
To chase the long forgotten glorious days

--Glamorous Sky (English Version), HYDE



Dear Essie-hime, your blog has inspired me to write today. I just want to say that I agree with you completely. Yes, let’s do what we have to do. I have no illusions about what lies beyond this shell. I'm scared. . . . scared but happy. =)

4 comments:

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

Let's go, let's go.. ;)

Feeling ko ngayon, ako si Takemoto.. :3 (papaluin kita 'pag hindi mo pa din siya napanood, haha!)

So let's all be Takemoto and start on our journey, keep pedalling!.. ^__^

pawdough said...

Hahaha, ung tv-drama lng ung pinanood ko eh, hihi.

Kaso Essie, may problema ako.... di ako marunong lumiko. XD

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

huahahaha, nakakatawa naman, ako din eh! isa sa mga unang post ko sa blog dati eh 'yung pagliko-liko na 'yan.. haha.. :D

basta walang babanggan, sige lang! haha.. xD

pawdough said...

Ahaha... as long as hindi liliko, walang magiging problema. Is there such a thing as parallel biking? LOL

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.