Wednesday, August 19, 2009

“Tell me one last thing,” said Harry. “Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?”

Dumbledore beamed at him, and his voice sounded loud and strong in Harry’s ears even though the bright mist was descending again, obscuring his figure.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”


--Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, J.K. Rowling

Yes, I had read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at long last. It's about 9 years ago when I read the first book and was captivated by the world of HP. Reading the last book means the confirmation that the story ends, and I thought that if I don't read it then it wouldn't end, at least in my head. So I procrastinated for two years. lol. Yes, silly me.

I just finished reading it last night. So naturally, I'm enervated. Ahaha. I love the action. Professor McGonagall was so cool! And Mrs. Weasley too. And, oh yes, Kreacher was so cute! *chuckles* This is the only book where I couldn't help but shout and groan audibly as I read, especially during the latter chapters of the book. Yeah, just as if I was watching a movie. There were times where I held on my head and pulled my hair in suspense, in shock, or in frustration. How I wanted to cry, on the verge of crying, on a lot of scenes, but because my siblings were making fun of me, I didn't. Merp. They had deprived me of... of that emotional moment --of that satisfaction. XD

I'm excited to see tha next HP movie now. So they'll be splitting the last book into 2 film? Anyone who can confirm this? Peeps?

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.