Friday, August 28, 2009

A word of CAUTION: picspam ahead.

*laughs*

I am mostly excited about Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. It looks wicked.

Frankly, I never liked Disney's film adaptation. There's this scene where Alice walks on a lonely, gloomy path and the animals she passes by disappears one by one. I couldn't stand it. It's too melancholy for my taste, even when I was a child.

. . . . . . .

But then, L'Arc~en~Ciel had landed in Wonderland and now everything looks bright and good in it. In my eyes. Hahaha. Lit by the magic that Laruku is. (And "Yay!" to me for successfully making my first 2 animated GIFs :D) I'm getting distracted by these memories of Laruku's Theater of Kiss concert, hehe.

*Oh yes, L'Arc in Wonderland is all kinds of good*

I love the Madhatter there. This. <333

Now, these next beautiful GIFs were made by ya_ac at lj, which she shared at Larc's community. (^___^) *arigatou ne*

And this last one below is by din_84. For the lulz! This Wonderland is NOT about Alice at all, haha. And the bullying does not come from the evil Queen of Hearts. *grins*
So, ahem, going back to movies. Another film I'm eager to see is Holmes. I loved the trailer..... and Robert Downey Jr. *snikerfit*

Plus this too. I already promised Kristell we'll see this one together. :D

And lastly, I want to see Bin Bons!
(note: pls see ~Bin Bons~) lolz.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.