Friday, November 27, 2009


. . . . . . . .

Okay, that may only be on Fridays. Or, maybe, Thursdays. Gawd, I'm dog-tired. At least I can still laugh -and maybe flail some. Okay, virtually flail some. But see, how can anyone resist that? *points to pic below*




Such a cutie!!!!! ♥

I should be writing about my trip two weeks ago, but I need to squee and get this out of the way first. It’s an obligatory fangirl post thing yah know! Hahahahaha. Belated happy happy birthday to dearest RIIDA OH-CHAN! \(^_^)/ I got that screencap of VS Arashi from Arashi-on at lj. Riida is sooo adorable, isn’t he? I haven’t seen the episode yet and I’m dying to see it --need to see Riida ask Gackt to give him the ring Gackt was wearing as his birthday present. By the looks of that tight hug and smile on Ohno’s face, it seems like Gackt gave in. . . . Ooops, that came out wrong -sounds like a line from a slash fanfic with lemon contents. EW. But I wouldn’t be surprised if people ship this pairing –in fact, something may have already been written about this ship. But no, Ohmiya is my OTP. :o)

Oh, and I just remembered, last Tuesday was my best drummer's birthday so-- Otanjoubi omedetou Yukki! . . . .awr, I feel bad for forgetting *sigh*

I wish him well ♥. I need to see some Acid Android action. Srsly.

So anyway, I wanted to start this day right by writing about my first ever business trip. But this day has just been busy as hell –I don’t want to hate Fridays, but I think I’m beginning to dread them. My head hurts. At least, as you can see, I survived. And these past two weeks had been extremely busy here in the office as well. Lots of deterrents to keep me from my blog. Then when I get home, I’ve got Dr. House to keep me distracted these days. But for sure, one of these days, I’ll write about it. I need to write it for me because of forgetful me –and that trip has so much win and fail and comedy that I should never forget.

…However, it won’t be done as soon as tomorrow. Because Kristell and our Hannas will be watching the special screening of Ninja Assassin. And the best part? It’s all on Kristell! Wuuhooooo~ (maraming salamat kumare &hearts)

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.