Thursday, June 4, 2009

Still under the weather, even though I had 2 days of rest from work already. The virus here in our office is amazing. Almost everyone on our floor has got the flu. People were starting to wonder if this is the H1N1 that you hear in the news. But then, a few people had gotten better already, so there’s no need to panic really. As for me, my fever is gone. I’ve got this effing cough left to worry about. Take for example a call I had this morning, right when I was about to answer the customer I just kept coughing. I could not even ask the caller to be put on hold. I could not utter anything but coughs. As for the customer, he only laughed at me *thank goodness, haha*.

I haven’t been updating lately. I did go to the David Archuleta/ David Cook concert last month. My friends and I were 4 – 5 songs late. I would’ve written about this event much earlier, but Ces hasn’t given me the photos we took though. It was . . . . fun. We almost ditched the concert altogether, but . . . well, I guess, it would’ve been a shame to be there, have the tickets and all, and not go in. I’ll tell all about it some other time, when I’ve fully recuperated.

Also, I had a wonderful dinner last Thursday with Kristell, Ate Aqueh, and Tita Ruby. I'm so happy to be welcomed in the group even though I am not Rain's fan. Ate Aqueh gave me an Anne of Green Gable's journal. It's so pretty that I don't know if I should write on it or it would be marred if I do. (Ate Aqueh, kansahamnida! *hugs*)

And then, I wouldn’t be me without the distracted me *laughs*. These are mesmerizing!

*Thanks Aalenchan for the scans (n_n)*

You know, I always thought that this obsession is too much --uhm, technically it wouldn't be an obsession if it isn't too much. Not that I mind, really. But when I saw a Twilight fan's videoblog yesterday, my fangirling tendencies looked pretty tame compared to it --like I'm normal. Hahaha. Seriously, that video gave me the creeps. I don't have the guts to make a videoblog of my fangirl-flailings, not even to save my life. I wouldn't. Does this make me sound like a bad fan? . . . . . . I fear that I'm starting to doubt my insanity, hahahaha. I know I am in no position to judge fangirls (of any fandom) for I am one myself, after all. But sometimes some things are just so . . . wrong. :P



[uhMAAYzing BUUUK! and the 'Proper' WURR-wolf]

2 comments:

えすたひめ essie-hime said...

waaa, buti na lang hindi pa tayu umaabot sa ganitong level pau! haha.. xD

pawdough said...

I don't think naman na aabot tayo sa ganun . . . . mgpapakamatay na lang ako bago umabot sa ganun *Joke!* bwahahahahaha

 

Copyright 2010 . . . on a hazy morning mist . . ..

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.